S5 shelf loudspeaker
SCANSONIC S5 shelf loudspeaker
Price per SET ( 2 loudspeakers )
Small speakers, big sound.
This high-quality loudspeaker family consists of a range of very different hi-fi loudspeakers, but all sharing a similar look enbling you to mix and match models into a highly personalized home cinema speaker system.
The beautiful high-gloss finish combined with rounded edges makes the Scansonic S-series complete.
The S-series' sound response is warm, accurate and undistorted at all volume levels.
The outside is flawless, but the inside is perfectly matched as well. The S-series' driver line-up of woofers with aluminium die-cast baskets and 25 mm soft dome tweeters with neodymium magnets ensures a remarkable performance with a fast, precise and detailed reproduction of your music.
Included for S4, S5 and S6 speakers are 2 wall brackets. One for flush mounting and one for 15-degrees slant. Everything about the S-series is just carefully thought out.
- Compact size with great sound
- High-quality drive units
- High-gloss finish
- Suitable for amplifiers with 10-120 W power
- Use as stereo speakers, front speakers or surround speakers
- Easy wallmounting (brackets included)
- Designed and developed in Denmark
- Enclosure made of resonance-free MDF
- 8-layer PU lacquer
- Finish: High-gloss black, high-gloss white or high-gloss red
- Removable front grill
- Brackets for flush on-wall mounting or 15-degree angled wall mounting included.
- 2-way system
- Bass reflex port with flared ends
- Power handling: 10-120 W
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- 5" (130 mm) woofer with kevlar woofer cone and aluminium die-cast woofer basket
- 1" (25 mm) soft dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- Impedance: 8 Ohm (min. 4 Ohm)
- Frequency range: 50-20,000 Hz
- Crossover frequency: 4,900 Hz
- Banana-plug (3.8 mm) speaker terminals
- Dimensions: 151 x 223 x 210mm (WxHxD)
- Accessories: 2 wall brackets
- Colours: Black, white and red
All Scansonic products are covered for
// 2 years //